We are looking for highly motivated and well-trained individuals in the fields of:
- pharmaceutical formulations with a focus on specialized products,
- pharmaceutical technology (HME, SD, tableting, etc.)
- pharmaceutical manufacturing with hands on experience.
Formulation Scientist and Processing Scientist responsible for the development of formulation and processes, actively participates in the development and clinical supplies operations as well technology transfer phases.
- Designs formulations and conducts formulation trials by using different pharmaceutical unit operations.
- Develops manufacturing processes and makes prototype batches, phase I, II, and III clinical trial materials.
- Leads production of engineering and support registration and scale up etc. batches
- Supports technical transfer and validation activities.
- Required to work closely with other functional areas such as Analytical Development, Project Management, Quality and Commercial manufacture as well as with clients to meet the time-lines
- Participates in preparation of all technical documents to support our clients submissions for IND, NDA, and ANDA etc.
- Writes formulation trial protocols, manufacturing batch records, packaging batch records and pharmaceutical development reports etc.
- Experience on Design of Experiment (DOE) and Quality by Design (QBD) is preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical, or a related field. Master Degree strongly preferred
- 2-5 years experience in the area of Pharmaceutical Development/CMC; broad knowledge on tablets, capsules, semi-solid and pharmaceutical intermediates.
- Hands on experience with blending, compression, wet granulation, coating, encapsulation and sustained release formulations.
- Experience and good practice with GMP operations, GMP audits and product release
- Project Management and client service related skills
- Good knowledge of English