AMS features state-of-the-art GMP-certified facilities and equipments for the manufacturing of complex solid dosage dosage forms.
AMS facilities are designed and approved to support GLP and GMP supplies as well small commercial scale campaigns.
Continuous manufacturing implementation are also in the portfolio of AMS.
Specifically, AMS’ facilities features the following systems:
- Rotary Tableting machine (Korsch XL100)
- Quadro Comil U5 conical mill
- Glatt GPCG1 Fluid-bed granulator/dryer (incl. Wurster coating)
- O’Hara Labcoat M coater
- Christ Alpha 1-4 lyophilizer
- Solvent methods (spray drying, co-precipitation, etc.)
- Loss in weight feeder
- Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruder 16 mm (Thermofisher)
- Air-cooled conveyor belt + Strand Pelletizer
- Product containers<
- Throughput: 0.5 to 5 kg/h
- Pelletization: d50 = 0.5 to 3 mm